Sunday, August 14, 2011

Professional Profiles

Guys,

I was just wondering if you will share a very brief summary of your professional profiles. I guess that will help us gauge out where each of us stand, and also, how we can present our profiles in the best possible manner. As most of us are Indian professionals, I guess this collboration wil help us all in the long run while applying, as it will give us a sense of the application we should be expectiing. 

For a starter, am submitting my own profile:


Personal details:

Indian Male, 29
Education
BS in Pharmacy from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India 2005. Was an Honor Student.

Work Expreience:

2005-2007: Software Programmer at XXXX (India's second largest IT company)
2007-2010: Senior Software Programmer/ Team lead at YYYY
2010-2011: Team/ Project Lead at ZZZZ (One of the fastest growing global IT majors)

Professional achievements:

Turned my current project around in terms of delivery and client satisfaction. Client ratings went up from 3.6 to 4.1 on a scale of 5.
As the lead of a Performance Enhancement module in my current project, I have overseen implementation of tools that saves the client around 40000 USD per annum.
Excelled in various critical roles in my previous organizations.
ALMI Level 1 and AAPA certified.

Extra curricular:

1. President at an international students' conference
2. Student delegate at International Biomedical Conference
3. Student delegate at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2004.
3. Involved with Toastmasters' International
4. Involved with a couple of NGOs.
5. Amateur quizzer

GMAT:

Taken twice. Score of 660 in 2008 and 750 in 2011.

Post MBA goals:

Work with a major IT firm preferably in Business Development/ Strategic Consultancy, and then finally start my own firm.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi...it seems u hv a nice profile.Can u plzz help me a bit since I am interested in one year MBA from India.Going by your profile it seems ur ZZZZ company is same as mine.Neway I just want to build up my profile a bit.Can u plz hlp me in this regard

    ReplyDelete